– – –
- Your customers are the most important people in your world.
- Your idea and business exist because of them.
- If I know anything in life, it is this: the key to a successful business is in making something people want, and the only way to find out exactly what people want is by learning from them directly.
- So go out and learn about your customers! Try to understand them the best you possibly can.
- This is an underlying principle that needs to be taken seriously throughout the life of your business. Period.
- We will continue to talk about it because it is of utmost importance. It’s the one thing I end up telling my clients over and over and over again, and that is: GET OUT OF THE BUILDING AND GO TALK TO YOUR CUSTOMERS.
- We’ll dive into exactly how to do this in just a bit.
– – –
Next Lesson: #2 Priority: Build an MVP
Access the Course Dashboard Here