– – –
- What’s normal?
- What do your competitors do?
- What’s the industry standard?
- Try to learn exactly what, how, and why this is.
- Mimic them if it makes sense to
- Ask customers:
- Where do you usually buy products like this?
- How do you usually hear about products like this?
- Consult Master Question List
- Ask your network for help
- The best way to tell the world about your new idea/business is to first tell the people you know.
- Send them a message
- Introduce your idea/mission
- List off 2 ways they can help you out
- Social media is your friend
- Create business pages on social media (this is free)
- Tell people about your product and everything you’re doing
- Talk about yourself and your business!
- Fill your feed with cutting-edge industry news, inspiring stories, upcoming events, unique viewpoints, and tips/takeaways
- Build an email list
- This is VERY important, and it’s coming up next…
– – –
Next Lesson: Build an Email List
Access the Course Dashboard Here