– – –
- Don’t be complacent.
- “Whatever your current state is, it can be better” – Ryan Holiday, Growth Hacker Marketing
- Identify what’s not working and make changes
- Focus on small tweaks that will cause big results
- Ask yourself:
- Why aren’t we reaching our goals?
- Why aren’t customers opening our emails?
- Why aren’t we growing as fast as expected?
- Your job = find what’s wrong and fix it
- Follow what works
- If you do something right, figure out why. Then do more of that. Don’t focus on anything else. Just keep the pedal to the metal.
- Focus on increasing your conversion rate, traffic, and average sales price
- Split-test experiments can help here
- Most important: Don’t be complacent.
– – –
Next Lesson: Pricing
Access the Course Dashboard Here