– – –
How do you build your MVP?
- Build a very simplified version your product –
- Make it without all of the bells and whistles
- Build what you think at its core is most valuable
- Don’t force yourself to make it look nice
- Instead, focus on functionality
- We can make it look pretty at a later time, but for now, we just need it to WORK
- Put your MVP in front of your customers
- Show it to them and watch how they interact with it
- Listen to their feedback
- What features do you like the most?
- Does it solve your problems?
- Could it be improved?
- What’s missing?
- If they could wave a magic wand, what would they change?
- Consult the Master Question List
- You want them to immediately see the vision, and help you get there
- This is the sign of an early adopter
- After talking with 10 customers – create a second version of your MVP.
- Then, talk to 10 more – create a third version of your MVP. Then, 10 more, ….
- Continue continue continue until you have the perfect product
- (Watching how your users interact with your product is a business activity that will never go away – get used to it!)
Read our blog post on this topic here
– – –
Next Lesson: Take Action Right Now
Access the Course Dashboard Here