– – –
This video is also based on the book Growth Hacker Marketing by Ryan Holiday
- You are in charge of getting people to pay attention to you
- This needs to be done using unique, creative, cheap, and effective methods of promotion
- New customers come from the actions of past customers
- It’s our mission to make it easy for past customers to take action in spreading our idea to the right people
- We should encourage sharing, however more importantly, we should create powerful incentives to do so
- “Why should customers share this? Have you actually made it easy for them to spread your product? Is the product even worth talking about?” – Ryan Holiday
- Our goal = create an everlasting loop (via cheap and effective incentives) of past customers attracting future customers
- We need the word to spread to the right people, for new people to hear about us daily
- Ask yourself:
- How can we make it easy to spread?
- Obviously, the product should be worth sharing.
Again, please read the excellent book on this topic: Growth Hacker Marketing by Ryan Holiday
– – –
Next Lesson: Concluding Thoughts
Access the Course Dashboard Here
– – –
The Idea Action Pack is brought to you by Grow Your Idea.
We recommend a donation of $20 for the course: