– – –
- Your customers are the most important component of your business
- They are your sole reason for existence, and thus they deserved to be treated like gold
- Treat every customer as the best customer you’ve ever had
- Ask: How can I make them feel special?
- The small things count
- “Do things that don’t scale”
- It will only become more and more difficult to go above and beyond with your customers. Do it while you still can.
- Go out of your way to provide unexpected value to them
- Send a handwritten thank you note, a small gift, or highlight them on your website
- After you sell something, people immediately worry whether they just wasted their money.
- To overcome this feeling, give them immediate access and give them more than they originally expected!
– – –
Next Lesson: Create Engaging Content
Access the Course Dashboard Here