– – –
This brief video is based off of the book Growth Hacker Marketing by Ryan Holiday and I highly recommend you buy yourself a copy.
- Don’t try to market your idea to the entire world; instead focus on getting it in front of the right people
- “Search for a group of highly interested, loyal, and financial users – then we grow with and because of them” – Ryan Holiday
- We want to reach the right people in the right outlets with the right message
- Get this right, and you will grow.
- Don’t just “spread the word”
- Focus on a specific group of people and do your absolute best to get your product in front of them
- Make sure you convert the customers you do show your product to!
- Know what your conversion rate is and optimize it
- Measure progress on your growth goal (next video)
- Improve customer retention over time
- Develop happy customers, and you will be set.
- Your job = to create lifelong users
Again, I encourage you to read the excellent book on this topic: Growth Hacker Marketing by Ryan Holiday
– – –
Next Lesson: Setting & Achieving Growth Goals
Access the Course Dashboard Here