– – –
- So you’ve gone out and started a blog or set up a coffee meeting with someone.
- If you haven’t done this, stop right now. Do this first before continuing.
- Here’s the best piece of business advice you’ve never heard: don’t just make a product and try to sell it to your customers.
- The biggest risk for you is building something that nobody wants.
- It’s easy to kid yourself that you know what customers want.
- To avoid this, you need to go out and talk to your customers about their problems and needs in order to develop a thorough understanding of them.
- This involves showing them a prototype of your idea, interacting with them, learning from them in order to grow.
- This is the Customer Development process
- = gathering continuous feedback from your target customers in order to guide your product development efforts
- This is simple to understand, but not easy to implement.
– – –
Next Lesson: Intro. to Customer Development (Part 2)
Access the Course Dashboard Here