– – –
- We think we know:
- How our product should look
- The features it should have
- What it should cost
- How we should market it to our customers
- But the truth is, we have no real evidence backing up those assumptions. They are simply educated guesses.
- Thus, your mission will be to “get out of the building” and prove your hypotheses by talking to your customers face-to-face.
- You must interact with and learn from real customers.
- The facts that we need to gather exist only “outside the building”
- We need intensive contact with potential customers to understand them, so get out of your chair and get to know them!
- The goal of such early contact is to begin understanding our target customers and their problems
- This is how you will develop and establish your business.
- I cannot stress this point enough.
– – –
Next Lesson: Intro. to Customer Development (Part 3)
Access the Course Dashboard Here