– – –
- Understand: Customer Conversations are for you, the FOUNDER
- They should not be delegated to anyone else
- It is100% your job to make sure the conversation is successful
- This takes preparation and research
- Search Google, their personal websites, anything available to develop the best possible questions
- Make the time to prepare on paper. Identify the objective of the conversation & the questions that need to be answered for you
- You will have a long list of discovery questions to ask
- Are these the problems you’re experiencing?
- What do you think they are?
- How would you rank them?
- What do you think the solutions to the problem are?
- Am I missing any?
- Does this MVP solve them?
- How does my solution compare to current solutions?
- If you could wave a magic wand and change anything in what you do, what would it be?
- Consult the Master Question List
- Ultimately, go in with 3 final questions (that definitely must be answered before the conversation is finished).
– – –
Next Lesson: How to Have High-Quality Conversations
Access the Course Dashboard Here