– – –
- So you have your product out in the real world…
- Are your prices what they should be?
- Consult Master Question List
- Don’t ask customer what they’ll pay, tell them
- If no one wants to buy your product at the price you think it’s worth, that’s a problem.
- Focus on finding the early adopters who are willing to pay your fair price
- Pricing is tough
- A good price is one that customers accept but with some hesitance
- Price your product in relation to the benefit it provides
- You are solving a problem that has a lot of direct and indirect costs for your customers. By resolving this problem, you are entitled to capturing some of this regained value.
– – –
Next Lesson: Making Money
Access the Course Dashboard Here