– – –
- Spend time marketing to people who have already given you money as opposed to pounding the pavement for new leads
- It’s better to retain & optimize what we already have
- Ask yourself: How can I drive revenue from customers who have already signed up?
- Retention trumps acquisition
- “The probability of selling to an existing customer is 60 to 70 percent, while to a new prospect it’s just 5 to 20 percent” – Ryan Holiday, Growth Hacker Marketing
- Be extremely personable and helpful to your first 100+ customers that they become walking talking ambassadors for your company
- Give them respect, gratitude, and great service
- Hardcore loyal customers helps us a ton!
- Personalize every little message/product if at all possible
- Do the unscalable; treat customers like gold
– – –
Next Lesson: Split-Test Experiments
Access the Course Dashboard Here