– – –
- It’s overwhelming and intimidating to start a new business.
- There will come many low points – many times where you will feel completely defeated
- There is so much you have to do right, like:
- Talk to the right people
- Build the right product
- Sell at the right price
- Reach your customers in the right way
- Let me tell you now: you’re not perfect and you never will be. This is so important to understand, because what you are about to undertake is very stressful.
- You’ll feel like giving up and there will be a million reasons that you should. But that’s not the point.
- The point is that when you first had this idea – you decided to start your own business – to create your own destiny – no matter what
- That’s why it is of utmost importance that you believe in yourself and your business. You must have an unwavering belief in your ability to make this happen.
- Henry Ford: “There are two kinds of people: those who think they can, and those who think they can’t, and they’re both right.”
- When you truly believe that you will be successful, the world will begin to morph around you – more opportunities will present themselves, more connections will develop, and you will grow – so just believe, believe, believe in yourself.
– – –
Next Lesson: Bootstrapping
Access the Course Dashboard Here