– – –
- The next few weeks/months of your life are officially dedicated to customer conversations
- NO QUESTIONS ASKED
- Shoot for 30 to 50 total Customer Conversations
- Or about 5 to 10 conversations a week
- Seek out the exact people you need to understand
- Secure meeting with them
- Explore their biggest problems and opportunities
- This is crucial to establish your business, grow your idea, and make your dream into a reality.
- You want to understand your customer in-depth, so much so that you can talk to them directly about their problems so thoroughly because you’re so familiar with them.
- Then, and only then, will customers become easy to reach, sell, and satisfy
– – –
Next Lesson: Building an MVP
Access the Course Dashboard Here