– – –
- Ask yourself:
- What problem am I solving?
- Who is this product for?
- Why would they use it?
- Who has this problem?
- Demographics, yes, but also psychographics (interests, skills, passions) – what’s the same?
- You should be able to describe what they eat for breakfast!
- Brainstorm potential customers
- Write out their top problems
- Write out their existing alternatives
- Focus on possible early adopters
- These are the customers need the product the most.
- Create a target customer profile
- Write this down as thoroughly as possible
- Update it as you go along
– – –
Next Lesson: How Do I Reach Early Adopters?
Access the Course Dashboard Here